Successful projects begin with educated project managers. A project manager who understands how to apply project management tools and techniques can make the difference in a project that finishes on time and on budget and projects that don’t finish at all.We can help your organization’s projects become more successful, less costly, and reduce the frustrations of your project managers.
Our project management courses range from the fundamentals to the advanced – and everything in between. Our courses are led and developed by project management expert Joseph Phillips. Phillips is the author of five books on project management and has led multi-million dollar projects in IT, manufacturing, and human resources. Phillips is certified as a
- PMI Project Management Professional
- CompTIA Project+ Professional
- Certified Technical Trainer
- Microsoft Certified System Engineer
- Microsoft Certified Trainer
- CompTIA A+ and Network+ Professional
Phillips is the author and editor of more than 30 books. He has delivered project management courses for organizations around the world since 1997 including these organizations:
- ADESA, Inc.
- American Electric Power
- American Society of Civil Engineers
- Ball State University
- Bobcat Company
- Cardinal Health
- Chase Bank
- Clayton H. Landis Company
- Columbia College Chicago
- Community Health Network
- Crane Naval Defense Systems
- Delta Faucet
- Eli Lilly and Company
- Girls Inc.
- HCI Direct
- Ivy Tech Community College
- Manifest Solutions
- Memorial Clinic of Indianapolis
- New Horizons Computer Learning Centers
- Nucor Steel
- Plethon Consulting
- PMI Chapters in the US and Europe
- Praxair, Inc.
- The Culturalink, Inc.
- University of Chicago
- Vincennes University
- Voluntary Hospital Association
Phillips is a member of the Project Management Institute and the American Society for Training and Development. References available upon request.